Ok, so, confession time: I have spent the last hour looking at this blog and laughing hysterically...I seriously can't help myself! And I come from a DANG funny family, so you know it's good if I say I was laughing HYSTERICALLY. Go to it, click on the favorites for your viewing pleasure (I seriously cried I was laughing so hard at the "sexual harrassment cake"), and
laugh your butt off (don't forget to read the comments too. They just add to the hilarity factor). Then leave me a comment of thanks. ;) Trust me, you will. I don't know how I ever lived without this blog. . . . . .
. . . . .I love you too! ;)
(sorry, I know this isn't a real post, but I just couldn't help myself. You will all understand shortly.)
12 comments:
I have seen this blog. It is so funny. I am glad to see others find it so funny....I just read your side profile thing again. ALASKA! I am so jealous. You better take good pictures because I don't know if I'll ever make it there. :)
OH my gosh! Funniest thing ever!!! That cake with the doll in it??? HAHAHAHHA!!!! Also - I don't think my name has appeared in anyone else's blog post ever before. You win the prize for best ever. :)
okay so this is one of my FAVORITE blogs it makes me laugh hysterically every time i look at it!
I love this blog so much it's on my blog roll. I check it everyday. Love it!
So stinkin' funny! The Obama cake with him "holding on" made me crack! Oh goodness...
SO ferny, and the blogger is so witty... I love witty people :) Thanks for the share
I'm so glad you are all enjoying it so much!! I showed matt last night and we were both laughing so hard we were crying...I just LOVE a good laugh!
The baby in the oven was the best for me! I just checked it out again today though, The jump Drive story with really get you laughing! I want to see peoples faces when they come in to pick up their "special order" cakes!
I love this blog! I laughed so hard!
Jenni, Oh Jenni I miss you posting new things! I miss the way that I check your blog everyday, and wham bam something NEW! I miss the way that makes me feel.....I'm sooooo lonely. You really need to do this for me! FOR ME JEN!!! You know, the crazy red headed girl married to that bald guy that can do that really UGLY face thing?! Yeah, soooo PLEEEEAAAASSSSE!!!!
Post a Comment