~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Thursday, January 8, 2009

*Bell Cabin*

The Bell family has a bit of a tradition of going up to their cabin in the Uintas the weekend after the New Year. The past couple of years they have been adding onto it so there could be more room for the growing family, and we actually got to use a bit of it this year! It was so nice. One thing that you are guaranteed to have happen is that a HUGE sledding hill will be created. By the time Matt and I got there, they had already made a sledding hill and had started building a jump at the end of it. Well, once Matt and Bryce were there, it got really interesting. The jump got taller, and the water came out to ice up the entire length of the hill. They were seriously catching air! I was too chicken to try it, but I had a blast watching them! I laughed so hard every time they went sprawling through the air and then landed in some contorted position. Fergi enjoyed herself as well. Except that she is a sissy dog and wouldn't stay outside for more than 10 minutes! The poor thing would start shivering to death! But, everybody loves her, so she was out of her kennel playing a LOT, and I know she loved it. She certainly likes being the center of attention!
I forgot to take a picture of the actual cabin, but I got a bunch of really great shots of the crazy Bells catchin some air!


Matt




Carter


Hunter


Bryce





Brayton

Matt

Hunter

Little Makai snuggling with his favorite Aunt Jen!






6 comments:

Kymn and Tabs said...

Ha Ha ha! thats AWESOME, I havent been sledding since I was 8! Im suprised the tube didnt POP!

Sarahn, Cade, Memphis, and Dempsey said...

I totally have a solution for your 'Lost'ness...You need to go and rent the other seasons. My in-laws were fighting the whole Lost thing--saying it was too late (Michelle in particular)...But they rented the seasons over Christmas break and watched almost ALL of them! You WILL get addicted. I will warn you...it raises more questions just as fast as it answers them. PS: I will post a picture of my hair as soon as I get one. Also--I WANT A CABIN!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

I want to go sledding especially over that jump. It looks so fun flying through the air!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

That jump was rad! Excellent job in snapping the pics. I can't believe how much air they got. I wish I had a cabin to go to. Sounds like you rang in the new year successfully!

Cameron said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I haven't been sleding since....well for a long time. I guess I should head up to our family cabin and take my Matt next year.
Sorry we never did get together, I really wanted to see you. But I will be back in July for Matt's 2nd bday and the baby's blessing so we will definalty have to get together then!

Vance & Holly Marler said...

jenny! how are you? looks like you have been having alot of fun! your little dog is adorable! ;) how old is she?