~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

*Blast from the Past*

I have been deathly (seriously.....DEATHLY) ill since Saturday morning, so I decided today that I would finally do a Tag that I had been hit with FOREVER ago by my friend Cameron. I'm supposed to go to my fourth picture folder and post the fourth picture. Which is this picture....
Then, because of the particular picture, it turned into a bit of a blast from the past for me, because these pictures were right by it......


Grand ol' times my Dip and I had back in the day (what would we ever have done without "The Pit?!"). I suppose I should give a little narration on these pictures. The dress up party ones are from a Murder Mystery dinner that Matt and I did waaaaay back in October of 2005. Holy. That was a while ago!! Anyhow, we were just BARELY engaged at this point, so we wanted to have some fun with our friends before we were married and boring. ;) Aren't Sarahn and I the cutest flapper girls ya ever did see? Then, the other two pictures are from when I was shopping for my wedding dress. I couldn't decide between these two, and it was making me crazy.... I wanted to see them side-by-side so I called my dear friend and had her come put on the other one so I could see them at the same time! What a DEAR! It really did help, and I easily made my decision and got the one I was wearing.....after much goofing off, of course. Good thing my mom was there to capture the precious (YES, they're precious!) moments.

Thanks for all the good times we've had, and the ones to come! I have the BEST friends!!

So I tag Sarahn, Nicole, Sarah, and Steph!!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

I am sorry that you have been sick, that is no fun at all! It looks like you have some amazing memories. I hope you get better soon!

Alaina Nelson said...

and too fun! Sorry tou are not feeling well... and I LOVE that you had to see the two dresses side by side. Your so funny

Vance & Holly Marler said...

Yes i am married. we got married on june 22, 2007 it's been a lil while! ha! We do have a wonderful little pug! i love the little turd to death! She is a year old. we got her last halloween, so she was born in the middle of september. i picked her out the week after she was born and we got her for free! Can you believe that? her mom is my husbands sisters dog. her name is Suesse (zoosa) i absolutly love the pictues of Fergi!

Kymn and Tabs said...

thats a cool tag, and because of it you found yourself down memory lane! the wedding dresses are both fabulous but I like the one you are wearing more! you made the right choice

Matt and Jenni said...

Why thanks! I think I made the right choice as well....it was GORGEOUS! ;)

Sarahn, Cade, Memphis, and Dempsey said...

We are the bomb! I LOVE IT!!!

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

HOLY CROW!!! i was blog surfing and i found yours! what a pleasant surprise! how are yall!

Trav kris and conley said...

Hey Matt, just found your blog and wanted to say hi! hope thats okay. glad things are going great for you guys!

Matt and Jenni said...

Of course it's ok to say hi!! I only tell you to at the top of the blog! :) The more the merrier...only problem is that both Matt and I aren't sure who you are, and we can't click on your name to view your profile because it isn't "public" -- what's up wit that?