~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Friday, October 10, 2008

Strongbad the Guitar Hero

Matt and I were visiting my family the other day, and Alex decided to show us his mad skills..... his mad Guitar Hero skills, that is. The kid is actually really good! I don't know how people do that game on "expert" and actually do it. I could barely register all the different colored little dots that were flying down the screen, let alone translate that to my fingers so they could push the proper button, and on time even! So I was impressed. He did a really good job. But then he decided to take it to a whole new level. He busted out the boxing gloves! And if that wasn't funny and entertaining enough, the kid could actually play!! I was laughing so hard. It got me thinking about Strongbad of Homestar Runner fame. If you don't know what I am talking about, then all I have to say is that I am sorry for you. Super funny online characters! Strongbad doesn't have hands.... he has boxing gloves. So we call him Strongbad now, at least when he is playing Guitar Hero!

3 comments:

Kymn and Tabs said...

Guitar Hero past Medium is freakin difficult. I can't get my pinky to orange and my index back to green in enough time. GRRRR!!

Heather said...

Jenni! I'm so glad you found me! Now we can keep up on each others lives. Yeah! I will put you as a friend on my page if you don't mind. You guys look like you are having tons of fun! Once again...so glad you found me!

Erin said...

I've never played guitar hero but it looks fun.