~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRAYTON!!


In addition to this past weekend being Conference, it was also one of our Nephew's 9th birthday....Brayton! So between sessions of Conference on Sunday, Bryce and Kate had a whole slew of us over for cake and ice cream....and PRESENTS. It was so much fun to get together with everybody, because it had been a while since we had all been together. Holly and Annie just recently came home from a 2 week trip to Europe. I know. If I didn't love 'em so much, I'd hate 'em! So I finally got to hear all about that and see a bunch of pictures. We just don't have architecture like that in America! And to my great suprise, 2 of Matt's sisters showed up with their hair chopped off short! Annie's wasn't too drastic - it was already short. But Ashley's certainly was! Her hair used to be so long! It is really cute though, and I bet she just loves the ease of it. It was a wonderful day!


Grandpa and Little Makai. Such a cutie all snuggled into Tharon!


The Short Hair Twins! Annie and Ashley. So beautiful...

No comments: