~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hooray for PRETTY light fixtures!

If you have been to my house, you will understand why I HATED my light fixture in my kitchen. Actually, the same light is in several places in my house, but I try no to think about that. Clearly. The other day Matt and I were at the new Lowe's shopping for something that we can't afford, when I saw it.... the clearance rack. And then I saw IT..... the most perfect light for over my kitchen table that I had ever seen! I checked the price and did the math for the additional discount (I know....I did math!) to see if it was even a bargain. Holy cow, was it ever! So, after much persuasion (using the puppy-dog eyes goes without saying) and Matt coming home to look at the kitchen only to realize that I was RIGHT (like, duh!) we bought it and hung it up the next night! Thanks to Alex for the help.... I think my arms would have fallen off, and we all know that would have been a problem. For Matt. hehe. What do you think?!

5 comments:

DeeAura said...

Woohoo!! Good job, miss bargain shopper! It looks awesome! :)

Gage and Missy!! said...

I love the new light! Super cute! How's work!

Alaina Nelson said...

Ok this is so random, but I did not even realize to whom you are married. I went to High School and hung out with Matt Bell, and now you are married to him. Life is so funny. I cant believe I sis not know it! Any way it looks like you are doing very well. Lots of love to you!
Tell your mom and Dad I say hello
O-yeah and I like the light too :)

Kymn and Tabs said...

super cute you guys. my dad does stain glass so it was everywhere in the house when i was growing up. I miss it now! it so much better when the light shines through a design of color, rather then just a clear piece of glass. WELL DONE JENNI!
P.S. Kymn loves the music you have playing (thriller) =)

Erin said...

That is so cool. I love stained glass.