~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Get an Up-Do at your next Family Reunion


I didn't write anything a few weeks ago when we had a Neeley Family Reunion. I think I was too excited to look at new blogs that I was informed of from going to this party! I didn't do a very good job taking pictures.... too busy chatting I guess. The only shot is this one of Nicole doing my hair. She was trying so very hard to get all my hair to stay up with only 4 bobby-pins. It shouldn't have been all that difficult since my hair is so fine - its like feathers - but, it just wasn't being so simple. She did a fantastic job though, don't ya think?! A future beautician emerges.... Good thing, since she is going to be a big sister next month! YAY! The more the merrier, that's my philosophy.

2 comments:

Kymn and Tabs said...

lol thats cute! I played barber onece with McKenzie when we were 5. I hacked her long hair off and didn't even let her touch mine. the sad thing is I remember knowing exactly what I was doing but I did it anyway! Im mean!!! lol

Matt and Jenni said...

HAHA!! That's so freakin funny Tabs! Probably why I never had a sister and only had brothers.... boys could take what I had to dish out!