
I just got a bunch of hallowen comics sent to me via email, and this one is my favorite. I think its hilarious! Matt and I bought our costumes yesterday (Matt's is actually the cool one.... Halloween is difficult when you're female and DON'T want to look like a ho. I know it shocks all of you that I don't, but well... I don't. So I did what I could.) and we are so stoked for our party this Friday.... so be prepared for some great pictures from that!
This is right after we got out of a haunted house thingy on Friday night. It wasn't too bad. Not the scariest, but it was still fun and local. It was called Lazarus Maze.





5 comments:
HAHAHA! I'm even more excited now that you keep mentioning your guys' costumes! Can't WAIT!!
ALSO! Good work on the playlist Jenni! I would hope that you haven't forgotten Mr. Jackson! HEE HEE!! AND I'M GLAD YOU PUT "GHOSTS" ON THERE!!
Oh and very funny comic. I love it!
Jenni,
I am not sure how I found you but I am glad I did! That is one of the funniest Halloween comics I have ever read! Looks like you are having lots of fun being married!
Nicole Jensen
You two are the sexiest! I had so much fun with you that night. And I am also glad that is wasn't a scare your pants off kinda haunted house. You two are the best, I love your guts!!!
Post a Comment