
On Saturday (remember that crazy butt-cold day we just had? Yeah, THAT one.) I had the privilege of being involved with throwing a baby shower for my very dear friend Sarahn. I have never done anything even remotely like this before, so I was a little unsure about how to do it. Luckily, I enlisted the help of her cute mom, Jody. Better known as Jode. She is probably the cutest "almost grandma" I have ever seen! She got so excited when Sarahn was opening presents that she couldn't sit in one place.... bouncin around all over! The party was pretty much a success. Especially all of Jode's food. I have decided that most people don't really enjoy games at baby showers. People won't actually participate in them unless they are forced to

by the hostess. Since the party was an open house, I decided to do simple guessing games that could be done as people pleased. Mistake. Pretty much nobody did any of them, but that's ok. It was very enjoyable! Sarahn got some awesome stuff..... she got so many cute blankets, it was unbelieveable! And most of them were hand made! I hope that
I know as many talented people when I need baby blankets. And why is it that something as simple as socks can be so dang cute, and just because they're smaller than ours? I don't know..... heck, even the little diapers were cute!

We had the shower at Sarahn and Cade's new house, and it is beautiful! Lots of people were really happy about that (including me) because then we all got to see the new little dwelling that will welcome little Memphis. I'm actually kinda jealous. I can't wait until I have my HOME. All in time.... right?
Sarahn and Cade, I am so dang happy for you and can't wait to meet the little guy! Because we all know that he's gonna be gorgeous..... you're puttin the pressure on the rest of us to try to live up to the standard you're about to set on cute baby-ness!
3 comments:
holy cow. I haven't seen Sarahn since high school. she looks great though. tell her congrats from us!
WHAT!! SARAHN MARRIED CADE MUND!!! REALLY!!!!! COOL! GOOD FOR THOSE GUYS!!! My dad's flooring company "Custom Interior Solutions" JUST did one of their Rooms!!! must be the baby room!
So...I'm pretty awesome, huh!? haha! I love you to stinkin' DEATH!!! Thank you! Thank you! (PS: How about emailing me some of these pics?! You're great!)
Post a Comment