~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Monday, February 16, 2009

*My Daddy-O is the Bomb*

Apparently nobody liked my videos..... ;)

I just wanted to share how seriously wonderful my dad is. He's such a great guy, and I respect and admire him so much. He has always been such a great dad and has always made sure I was taken care of, and I have never doubted how much he adores and loves me. What more could a girl ask for?! I think one of the hardest parts about getting married, for me, was to let another man be so important to me -- because I seriously have my dad up on a pretty tall pedastal. Matt is wonderful and I seriously would have never dreamed that I could be so lucky to have him, but there will never be anyone like my dad. :)

My sweet dad sent me flowers on Valentine's Day...and they are seriously so beautiful. See? I'm such a lucky girl!
Dad, you are the BOMB, and thank you so much for EVERYTHING!! I love yer guts! :)

3 comments:

Kymn and Tabs said...

that is way cool! my dad has NEVER given any girl (even my mom) flowers because he thinks it's a waste of money! Blah! GRUMP!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Daddy's girls are the best! I must admit I'm one myself. The flowers were beautiful.

Josh and Heather said...

I would have to agree that your Dad is quite awesome! I consider myself lucky to have a Dad that adores me but also even more lucky to have another Dad that loves me too!