~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Friday, February 27, 2009

*Easily Entertained?*

A few days ago we were visiting Matt's mom, and Ashley was there with MaKai. Matt was holding him, and because I was sitting across the table from him I could easily see some great picture opportunities. So, of course, I took them. And I became snap-happy.
Ashley started snapping and clapping and such to get Kai to look my direction and smile, and it turned into a comedy act because I think she was entertaining Matt more than she was entertaining Kai. See?! hahaha! I swear that's honestly what is happening in these pictures!! Matt's lookin at Ashley, Kai's lookin at Grandma....

2 comments:

David and Sarah said...

Matt is such a ham! Oh well, got to love him anyway, right?

Alaina Nelson said...

teehee you married SUCH a goof ball! I love it :)