
My little dog is so spoiled. Seriously. It's kinda sad, in a way. Of course, I will fully admit that I am crazy about her, I just love how much OTHER people love her too! My SIL Kate adores her, and heaps the love on. I think it's because she used to have a couple pugs, and they were totally her babies. She had to get rid of them, and I know she misses them like crazy. After all, she is the reason why we even got a pug -- she totally talked me into it when she bore her testimony on pugs. Her boys adore Fergi too, even though Brayton gets severe allergy attacks every time he sees her, because he just can't stay away -- SEE DOG, MUST PLAY. So because of their growing affection, they decided to get Ferg a Christmas present...we just didn't get it until this weekend. :) Aren't the holidays crazy?! Anyhow, they got her a hot pink hoodie sweater with bling on it, and it very appropriately says "SPOILED" on the back. Awesome.



Matt and I both laughed our butts off (anyone remembering a certain Super Bowl commercial right now? haha) when we put it on her the first time -- and then put the hood up on her head! Bwahaha!! Little thug from the hood. It really is SO cute. I always swore that I was never going to be a dog owner who dressed their dog in "people clothes." I thought it was, well, pathetic. But, I think I might have changed my mind. Plus, as I have mentioned before, she is totally a sissy dog. She can't handle the cold, snow, or rain. Or wind. (Hey! She really MUST be "my" dog -- she's just like me!) So I think having a couple sweaters or such might not be a bad idea. ;)
Thanks to Bryce, Kate, Hunter and Brayton!!!
*smoochies!*
10 comments:
SWEET! That is the funniest thing ever! I love Fergi! She is such a little diva! And Matts new look is pretty sweet too! I showed Lucy the pictures and she wants to come play dress up with the cute little puppy! LOL!
What's a pet without spoiling them rotten? Her sweater was super cute and I'm excited to see her new outfits. Old Navy had some cute ones when I was there last.
Hahahha I LOVE it!!! I think our dogs must be related, because Daisy is so spoiled. But she is probably the biggest bawl baby I know. She cries over everything!!!!
Oh my LANDS! You DIDN'T?!!?! hahaha... I love it! I think it's hilarious/sadish. Oh goodness. I liked the Halloween costume best still. Just please bless you don't get too many personalized doggy items or her own room. Not allowed. ;) (Have you ever seen Oliver and Company?)
HaHaHa....the Hot Pink looks good and an all black dog! Batman has a Halloween costume but thats about it! oh I think he has a santa one too, but he hates them! he's always trying to get them off!
That cracks me up! I used to be that way with my sammie dog but can't keep up now. She looks adorable!
Your dog... I know that you love her. She deserves to be loved, but I must express that she is butt ugly. Much like a squeezed black licorice shit. But hell, I would love to play with Fergi! She has got ttude!
Oh Lee....only you could get away with saying such things and live to see another day. :) Trust me, I realize that she is ugly, but I think she's pretty damn cute for being so ugly!!
Your dog is so cute! And you have to spoil her while you don't have kids. Because once they come the spoiling stops for the poor dog.
And bye the way your welcome to come visit us anytime you want, we would love to have you!
Fergie is still so ugly that she is fetching cute! I need to come and see her...plus McKenna misses Aunty Jenni and Uncle Matt anyway! Thanks Matt for standing in the circle to bless Mckenna. It was only right that her other "daddy" was there. I hope that you are still not too upset that things didn't work out between us like you were so hoping! Ha! Ha! We'll see you all soon!
Post a Comment