I decided I better hurry and post these pictures since the Bell Family is going up to the cabin this weekend, and I will certainly have something to say about that. So if I don't do this now (even though my last post was only 2 days ago!) then these pictures will never be seen, and I just love them so I must share.
We decided to bring Fergi with us on Christmas Day since we knew we wouldn't be getting home until late at night. Good thing we did, because we ended up staying the night! This is Fergi's first Christmas, and first snow season. Now, for those of you who have kids, I'm certain you are thinking I'm a nerd and shaking your head in sadness and pity for me, since I am so darn thrilled about how cute my dog was playing in the snow. Trust me. I get it. It's a dog. Big whoop, right? I can't help myself!! I truly ADORE this ugly little dog, and I laughed my freakin butt off watching her be totally bewildered when her feet sank in the snow, and how she had to jump-run while playing in it because the snow was taller than her legs are! It was probably the most fun I have had in the snow in a LONG time, and I'm pretty sure my mom enjoyed herself as well. ;)
Action shot!


See how deep?!

Fergi....the Killer.


My mom looks like a fetching NINJA!! HAHAHA!! I'm dying...


My parent's yard is so beautiful....during ALL seasons. (even the ugly ones!)


While I'm talking puppy love, I just have to mention that Matt and I saw Marley & Me yesterday, and we LOVED it!! It is such an excellent family show, and I laughed so hard and cried a little bit. I haven't seen a movie that good in a very long time. So you should all go out and see it!





7 comments:
I LOVE that picture of your mom! that is so funny! and yes, I agree your parent's yard is amazing, even during the ugly seasons :)
Fergi cracks me UP! Oh mylands! AND YOUR MOM!!!! I laughed out loud and had to go back and look at it again! Lori is GREAT! (PS: Thanks for lunching with me yesterday! You're a babe Jen!)
I dont think you are crazy for bragging about how cute your dog is! Batman was the same way his first time in the snow! plus I think it helps when the dogs are short and black cause they have to hop through all the WHITE snow and all you see is this little black fur ball leaping up and down through it! your mom does look like a Ninja! I laughed so hard at tht picture!
Holy crap! I was laughing my guts out at the pict of your mom! That is soooo funny, and totally reminds me of my mom in the good ole days. About the dog in the snow, I was the same way with my dog before babies. She would pounce around in the snow and by the time she was done she could barely walk because she has so many snow balls stuck to her hair! HILARIOUS!
Love your dog! Would love it see her in real life!
Jenni,
Australia is still at the Walker Cinemas this week. It is a 9:10 only show and it is really long but so worth it!
Your dog is soo cute, looks like she had a blast in the snow. My poor dogs would freeze in about 2 minuets. Don't you just love Marley and Me. I went with my mom and she cried. Sure made me love my dogs more...guess there not as big of trouble makers as I thought they were.
Post a Comment