
Sarahn and Cade had us over last night for a Murder Mystery Dinner! It was set in the 1920s, and NO, I didn't cut my hair....I'm just really smart and figured out a way to pin it up so it looks like I have a Bob! It was really fun... other than the fact that we were short two people, so Matt and I had to be 2 characters! That got really confusing. But it was tons of fun, and we all were laughing quite a bit, especially when Sarahn would get all dramatic. I think she has had practice with drama. :) So here are a bunch of pics from the night, along with a bunch of Fergi in her Bee costume.... it makes me laugh so hard!












5 comments:
It looks like you had lots of fun! I think your new picture at the top is so cute!
I love the costumes! It really does look like you have a bob. ha ha. I can only imagine how funny it would be to see Fergi jumping around in the bee costume. ha ha.
Fergi is cute in the bee costume! how does the mystery dinner thing work? it sounds like a really cute and FUN idea! you all look cute dressed up!
At a murder mystery dinner every person there is given a character to play. They get a little booklet that gives them some info about their character and some info they want to share, and some they SHOULDN'T share. At a certain point you get more info about you and other characters. During dinner you basically have conversation as your characters and try to figure out who the murderer is by putting the pieces together of the info you have and the info that other people share. Its really fun! Like acting out a game of Clue!
Your dog is SOOO CUTE! I want one sooo bad. You guys look good in the 1920's! Love it. Hope it was fun, i have always wanted to do one of these dinners they look cool!
Post a Comment