~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Saturday, November 22, 2008

*Memphis*

Well, as of Wednesday night its official.... Cade and Sarahn are parents! It was a really long ordeal for my dear Dip, but she did it and actually has told me that it was worth it. And after meeting Memphis, I would have to say that I am not surprised that she said so! He pretty much is the cutest baby I have ever seen!!! I went and visited Thursday night, and when I walked in the room there he was, just content as could be and looking around..... and I was hooked. He is SO adorable. I'm certain that my computer will have a picture folder dedicated solely to him. In fact, it already does! :) The beginning of many, I'm sure. I'm certain that the happy parents will have plenty of pictures to offer on their blog when they get home and find a minute.... so it might be a while. So here is my offering..... and I wish I had more. Hey, I'm now Auntie Jenni Wenni!! Hooray!!


**New dad Cade burping Memphis..... he wouldn't rest his head on Cade's shoulder cuz he was trying to look at him! It was SO cute..... I just can't stand it!!**

Sarahn and Cade, you two will be fabulous parents! I'm so glad we are friends..... ya know, since we ARE twin sisters! ;) Love ya Dip!!!

1 comment:

Josh & Stormie Tingey said...

Hey jenni its stormie i havent talked to u forever. How are u doing? I c u are married that is cool i am aswell. Its been 5 years as of september crazy. Seems like we were just in high school. Hows your fmaily doing?