Our friends
Sarah and Dave are going with us on our cruise -- which is pretty much a DAY away -- and they made the most fantastic thing with Jib Jab. They have little ecard thingys that you can put your own faces on, and they made one of Dave and Matt... those sexy beasts!! So I
HIGHLY recommend that you bounce over to their blog and watch it, because it is freakin hilarious and I don't know how to make one myself. Plus, I don't want to steal their thunder. I would like to say that I will be thinking fondly of you all while I am away in 90 degree weather, but I would be lying. All I will be thinking about is how badly I don't
ever want to come back to winter. Don't hate me.... you would be
exactly the same way, and you know it!! MEXICO, HERE WE COME!!!
5 comments:
O-fun! I am totaly jelouse of you! Have sooo much fun!
Have fun on your cruise, I'm jelouse!
I want to go! warm weather sounds good right now! although it really hasnt been that cold here in Brigham city yet! I havent even un-packed my winter coat yet!
Jenni you crack me up! I hope that your vacation rocks your socks! I know your already out the door, but here's some mommy advice...Be safe, don't talk to strangers, and wear your socks to bed;)
Oh yah, one more thing...I went private and need your email so I can add you. scjorgen12@hotmail.com, get settled in at home and email me!
Post a Comment