Last Wednesday Matt and I were lucky enough to score tickets to the Jazz game! I have a great job and work with some great people, and my boss has season tickets to the Jazz. They couldn't go so the tickets were up for grabs and Missy let me use a couple of them!! Yay! Thanks Missy! It was so fun and probably the closest that I have ever sat.... which isn't saying much, but I'm being positive today. It was the opening game of the season so we were there for the new team announcement thingy and it was fantastically LOUD!!
Matt can't ever just SMILE... always goofing off :-D
P.S. Check out my "baby" down at the very bottom of the page.... I think its hilarious! And kinda creepy.... haha!





4 comments:
Thats SO cool! Adam "gave" me Jazz tickets for my Birthday... and then took them away! no joke! but thats ok. Kymns NEVER been to a game before so we plan to go to a couple of games this season! (Kymn doesnt take a normal picture either)
Dave is sitting here dying from jealousy! And your baby is actually sooo cute! I can't stop laughing thinking it came from pics of you two in halloween costumes! Think of how good looking your real kids will be?! Totally jealous!
Hey! Of course I remember you. The funny thing is, you commented on my blog about 10 minutes after I found yours from Jessie's blog. I'm jealous you got to go to a Jazz game and I love your baby! :)
Please Jen, don't give me that "Please leave a comment crap". ha ha jk
Game looks like fun!
love ya sis
Post a Comment