~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Can Admit It!! Most of the Time...

In honor of the Twilight movie premier being only 1 week away (freakin' YAY!) I have switched up my playlist. It's at the bottom. There's about 50 songs on it that will show you a little something about me, but the first 3 are from the Twilight soundtrack. And yes, I love the Paramore song 'Decode.' Nicole, you were right.... it is flippin SWEET!! (Can I getta 'What, what'?) Before you all go mad with curiosity, I will tell you that I have already purchased my tickets for this movie. But, I was a little slow and I have to wait until the Monday after the opening weekend! It's all good.... I would rather have a good seat anyway.
On another slightly similar note, I believe that you can tell a lot about someone's personality by looking at a playlist they have made. That is one thing that I look at when I go to other people's blogs because I find it very interesting. Sometimes I'm shocked by a song or two that they have picked, and I love that! So, what is one song that you would positively NEED to have on your playlist, and why? I'm hoping to learn something new about all my friends, so please participate!

**Twilighters Unite!** (I know, I'm a dork)

10 comments:

Kymn and Tabs said...

Im SO excited for this movie as well! I havent bought a ticket yet though... i was going to but Walker was SOLD OUT a week ago! Crazy! it will be good though woo hoo!

The Barbers said...

I just needed to say that I absolutley love Decode by Paramore as well! I have listened to it a billion times and still love it... You were probably smart to go to the movie a few days after it has opened. I love finding people who are as obsesses with Twilight as I am! :0)

Nicole said...

I am so excited too. I am going to the midnight show at the Walker Cinemas. It is a definite bonus working there! I am glad you loved the song by Paramore! It is awesome! Twilighters unite!

Keely said...

Hey Jenni! I came across your blog so I thought I'd say Hello!!! Twilight rocks! And we bought our tickets a week ago too! :) Crazy how fast they're going! Well come check out our blog!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! Its been a while since I visited, what a display! Looks awesome. Twilight..well, another vampire movie. As you know, I will more than likley go. Im married to a "twilighter" who also froths at the thought. Looks like you opted out of our viewing schedule, so easy to gather....enjoy

Kymn and Tabs said...

ok ok! let me try this again then! lol. I like all kinds of music But I don't like Heavy metal or Jazz! Blaah! mostly pop, hip hop, and sometimes oldies. but one of my favorite songs is first Date by Blink 182. it's old but I can sing all the words. I like a LOT of black eyed peas music and I also REALLY like Ushers music!!!

Melissa said...

I guess a good reason for living in California is I will be able to get my tickets the day before the movie comes out and be fine. Sorry to rub it in.

I don't have a specific song that I have to have on my playlist, but there has to be Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Amos Lee, and John Mayer.

Cameron said...

I'm so excited for this movie! We went and got our tickets today for the Friday show. We would have gone to the midnight show on Thursday but try finding a babysitter who will babysit that late!
I have to have Kate Voegele "It's only Life" and "Have You Forgotten" on my playlist. I love Kate Voegele's cd.

Matt and Jenni said...

I'm just so proud of you all...and now I have some new songs to check out myself! Yay! ;)

Heather said...

Hooray! I love the Twilight soundtrack too! You are not a dork, or maybe we both are. :) I like your playlist!