~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

*Babies*

Look, I'm sorry. I realize that pretty much all I have posted for a while is pictures of babies that AREN'T mine (trust me, I know this), but I just had to do it again. My aunt just sent me some new pictures of my newest little cousin, and I simply couldn't resist. I am bragging, and I don't have a dang thing to do with the cute-ness of this little girl, but it's not like you can stop me. Clearly. I just can't get over how flippin adorable she is!! Speaking of adorable, you all need to jump on over to Sarahn and Cade's blog real quick-like and see the pictures they have of Memphis now. They are simply precious.

On that note, has anyone else noticed along with me that it seems like everybody is either pregnant or just had a baby? There must be something in the bloggy water, and I'm apparently not drinking enough. Perhaps its due to the fact that I'm not 16 and unmarried....or I haven't experimented in the back seat at a drive in movie. I dunno...... I think I know what to do, but maybe I'm wrong!! ;) Haha!! Don't get me wrong, I am SO HAPPY for all those people around me who are being blessed with such a magnificent gift..... I just want it too. And I'm gettin fed up! Even though I know (and believe) that everything happens for a reason, and everything happens when it's supposed to, blah blah blah blah blah. So please forgive me if I ever act less than enthused, or don't show enough empathy when you are having a bad preggo day (for whatever reason) -- sometimes I'm just tired and can't stave off the self-pity anymore, but it truly doesn't mean I'm not positively ECSTATIC for you!!!! Just don't be shocked when I throw a tantrum because I haven't held your baby more than everyone else! ;) Because seriously? I love and cherish (really) my friends. There is no part of me that wishes for nothing but the best for you, and I hope you ALL know that!! Sorry if this sounded depressing. I honestly meant for it to be comic relief for everyone involved, but mostly for me! So please picture "happy/sarcastic/attitude Jenni" saying all those things.... and then you will laugh with me.

I hope you all have a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving holiday..... drive safely and try to focus on all the things that you have to be thankful for (and I'll do the same). Because I'm pretty sure there's a lot. Love you all!!

7 comments:

David and Sarah said...

Jenni, you are wonderful. And yes, its very cliche, but when its suppose to happen it will. You are amazing and I love your guts. I check your blog like a thousand times a day. I'm so curious to see what the drastic changes are going to be. You are too creative for your own good! Love ya! Keep your chin up!

Anonymous said...

Jenni,
How blessed you are to have a friend like Sarah. THANK YOU Sarah! It doesn't matter how grown up children are...mom's still worry about them, and hope they find the love and support they need from good friends.
Love you Jenni...your time will come. Be patient...(easier said than done!)...and the Lord will bless you in ways you never imagined.
Mommy-o

Keely said...

Jenni you took the words right out of my mouth! Well, most of them! I understand what you are going through! And, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving too! :)

Anonymous said...

Jen...you make me bawl. (that is easy I know) There really is nothing like child birth, I remember yours like it was yesterday, and now you're living your own life with a man who worships you. A father wishes for that more than anything. Daughters really are jewells in father's eyes and you have always shined brilliantly.....no more so than now. My prayers are fervant in your behalf, but I consider myself blessed in my posterity.
Dad

Kymn and Tabs said...

myabe you should just forget about it all..... then it will happen! =)

Matt and Jenni said...

It would be easy to "forget" about it all if I didn't have a period every month or so to remind me.... so that simply isn't an option. Try forgetting about a migraine while you have one.... not so easy.

Nicole said...

Jenni,
I am sorry that you are feeling this way and I bet it is tough. Your time will come! People tell me that things will happen when it is meant to be, like with marriage for me, and in your case having kids. I know it is hard and frustrating but it will happen! Keep going and you are in my prayers!