Friday was a very special day in the family! It was the day that my aunt Trudi and uncle Jeff completed their forever family! Their adoption of little Camri Ann was completed and finalized in the Salt Lake temple, and it was absolutely beautiful to see. Her two big brothers looked so handsome, and she looked so precious in her little white dress. There is nothing like a temple sealing, especially in the case of sealing a child to a loving family! Matt and I felt very privileged to be there, and to be able to say that we are forever related to this wonderful family! After that beautiful ordinance, we all fought the north-bound I-15 traffic back up to Syracuse where we all met at a park for the After Party! Parties with family are always the funnest kind, and this one was no exception. The food was delicious, the company was fun, and there was so much to do! Matt and a bunch of the cousins (and Mandi & Wade. We all know who the competetive ones are now!) got a kick ball game going that lasted until the sun went down.... Tennis games were played that turned into Wall Ball, and one of the girls even turned into a little monkey and climbed a tree to get a soccor and a volley ball down! All in all it was so much fun and there was so much joy to be felt. I love my family so so much, and I think I can speak for all of us when I say "We love you little Camri Ann Clark, and we are so glad to have you with us!!!!!"
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Aaaah! WALL BALL! lol I forgot about that game! now i want to play it!
I know it! I was like, a wall ball junkie in elementary school...and I totally kicked butt at it too!
Post a Comment