~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FERGI!!!


This is my cute little pooch....Fergi. I know her face is smashed in, but I think she is adorable! We got her the first week in March and she certainly has kept us entertained every single day since! How do people live their monotonous lives without a dog? I don't know how I did it before. She isn't quite a lap dog at this point, because she is too psycho to sit still for more than one minute.... and she only does that when she wants food! Every time we let her out of her kennel she hauls butt to our front room because it is carpet and she won't peel out when she tries to run. The second she gets there, she starts running a figure 8 at full speed, over and over again. I swear, she should have been a horse!! Then I would have a champion barrel racing horse! I wouldn't trade her for anything though. She puts a smile on my face every day. Here's to you, FergiWergi!!!

3 comments:

Kymn and Tabs said...

Our black dog could kick your black dog's BUTT!!! NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!!!

Matt and Jenni said...

Probably. She's a major sissy. She won't even go outside to pee when it's raining!

Anonymous said...

Oh.. how cute! i am SOOO JELOUS! She IS SOOO CUTE! I had a pug once. It was my favorite dog ever. I can't wait to get another one some day... when we arent renting anymore! Your blog is really cute!