~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

*My Little BFF*

Oh my, this little dog makes me so happy! I thought that as my belly got bigger that she would get annoyed that it was taking up my lap space, but I think she actually kinda likes it. Her favorite thing to do these days is to get up on my lap and rest her head on my belly and stare at me. Ususally she will fall asleep after a while too. And it's absolutely adorable! As you can see, she gets pretty relaxed.
And yes, the tummy just keeps gettin more and more out there! Matt took this picture a couple weeks back, so I think I'm about 29 weeks pregnant. It's definitely changed since then. We got pictures taken yesterday, (thanks to Kayleigh!) so we will for sure share those once we get them! AND pictures from the baby shower, which was a HUGE success, thanks to all of my wonderful and supportive friends and family! YOU ARE ALL THE BOMB!!! I really am so grateful, because there is so much that we would be going without if it wasn't for all of your generosity. So really, Thank You so, SO much!

1 comment:

brevin+kim said...

So cute! Brevin would LOVE to have an indoor dog...I just can't bring myself to have a dog inside but little Fergie is SO ADORABLE! You look good...can't wait to see more pics of you and the shower!