~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

*Crap*

It seems like it just keeps piling up these days! Once I get on a roll with posting on here, and my computer decides it wants to be a fantastic piece of crap. Wonderful. Especially since it was the flippin HARD DRIVE that gave up on me, and when I went through the process to backup all my files, it didn't do a ding dang thing! GRRRRR! I shake my fist at thee. Yeah, I lost ALL my files. ALL OF THEM!!! Luckily I had posted all the pictures from Annie's wedding on here already, so those aren't completely lost. That would have been a major bummer. So bear with me while I try to convince myself that using this hunk of junk is even worth it still. We have trust issues in our relationship, my computer and I. None of it is my fault, of course.
*
We got our truck back from the shop on Monday! It's super unfortunate in numerous ways that it even had to be there to begin with, but let me tell ya....it looks good. And I mean GOOD. It was sexy to begin with but now....well dang. That's all I can really say.
*
To end on a (really) good note, a baby shower is officially on the calender now!!! My AWESOME Aunt is throwing me a par-tay, and it's going to be July 31st from 1-3 at my parent's beautiful home. It will be open house style, so put it on YOUR calender and come see me!! It will be so much fun, with fantastic food. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Oh computer relationships. Get a MAC and you'll have a love affair with it. LOL...okay that might be a bit stronger but love at first sight for sure.

Can't wait for the shower and perfect walking distance from my padres house. Wahoo!

Nicole said...

I am very sorry that you and your computer are having some trust issues. Hearing your story makes me think that maybe I should back up all of my files.

brevin+kim said...

Sorry about your computer issues and sorry that I can't be at your baby shower...you make such a cute pregnant lady! I wish I lived closer!!