~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Saturday, February 27, 2010

*Can't Wait!*

I seriously am so excited for this movie! I heard about it several months ago and have been counting down ever since....I'm a sucker for creativity. I'll admit, Johnny Depp has a way of coming up with really, REALLY strange characters. But they're memorable! Isn't that what we should expect of our actors? To be capable of portraying weirdies?? I mean, anybody can put on the right clothes and be a cheerleader, or a football player, or an ornery father figure. BORING. Not many actors can be Edward Scissorhands, or a clearly messed up Willy Wonka, or turn a Rolling Stone into a drunken Pirate. Seriously, he is insanely (pun inteded) talented!!!! So I can't wait to see another quirky character in another quirky movie, compliments of Johnny Depp and Tim Burton. I bought tickets yesterday to see it in 3D on the opening Saturday....the same weekend we leave for our cruise!! Yeah, it's gonna be the perfect start to the perfect week....

2 comments:

Kami said...

I am still trying to talk Chris into it. I LOVE Johnny Depp! Hannah has a bit of an obsession with Alice in Wonderland right now and Chris says he will go if I take her. Hmmm...I don't think so. Let us know how it goes. :) Have fun!

*karen* said...

I want to see that movie too! It will be awesome in 3D! Have lots fun on the cruise! :)