On Wednesday we celebrated 4 years of being married!!! They've been the greatest times, and we are so grateful for every day. To celebrate we went to dinner at
Tepanyaki's in Layton, since we had a giftcard from LAST Christmas! Let me tell ya, if you have never been there before, give us a call and we will go with you!! The food is so delicious, but it's also just a fun experience. I took my camera with to take pictures, but I was too busy enjoying myself so I didn't even take one! So you just get a post of words. Sorry.
I love you so much my man, and I can't wait to see what the next 4 years holds for us!!! xoxo
3 comments:
4 years! Where does time go? Congrats! I was going to ask you where you go for your Hcg? Doctor wise, cost, etc.
YAY! I love Anniversaries! Way to go IDAHO! :) You're cute and I love ya!
Congratulations on 4 years! Tepanyaki how fun, I haven't been there for a LONG time! Maybe next time I'm home we can go!
Post a Comment