~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Monday, June 1, 2009

*Kai and Gramma Holly*

These are just a few pictures from Makai's birthday party a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe that he is already 1! It seems like it was only a few months ago that I was visiting Ashley in the hospital and bringing her some shampoo....yet, it's already been a year. Time flies!
I just had to post these pictures (even though I'm really late getting them on here) because they're my favorites from the day. Holly and little Kai. It's just adorable..... Don't worry little guy, I'm TRYIN to get you a little playmate that will be close to your age! Take it up with the Big Guy! haha...

Mmmmmm......phones.....yummmm.....

3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a cute little boy with such cute chubby legs! By the way, I totally agree with you on the whole Kristen Stewart thing. She cannot act in Twilight. She has done better in other movies but is a horrible Bella!

Kymn and Tabs said...

Danes favorite thing to suck on is phones as well! Time does fly by, cause Dane is already 9 1/2 months old! To me..THATS CRAZY!

Tatiana said...

Jenni,

Looks like you guys have been having fun. Question about your condo, where is it? We're moving down to SLC and we're looking for a place to live, is it close to that? I guess I don't know where you guys are living these days. :) Good luck with the job hunting!
Tatiana