~ TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ~
-David Viscott

Monday, August 23, 2010

*A Place to Rest Your Cute Little Head...*

My mom and I found this adorable crib set by accident. I love it so much!! Doesn't it always make things better when you can get a screamin good deal on something that you love? I couldn't believe my luck when we found it! I have my cute aunt Trudi to thank for the awesome crib....she gave me hers, so we didn't have to spend a wad of cash on that! I love it, I think it's so cute. So we have the crib all set up with the blankets all ready inside it.....but the room is a bit of a wreck! That is my task today....get everything washed and put away somewhere so you can actually walk into the room. Hopefully we will get our awesome glider chair (Thanks to Mama Holly!!) put together today as well.....and then it will almost look like a complete nursery!
It's kinda hard to believe, but I'm now in the "Any Day Now" category. Today marks week 34! I'm hoping to inherit some of my mom's labor and delivery experiences....she was about 4 weeks early with all of her kids, and she was able to do it naturally too! SUPER WOMAN!! Because of her, I'm going to try the natural route, with help from hypno birthing. We'll see how it goes! Hopefully little Jakey boy doesn't have stage fright, and is excited for his curtain call so he jumps the gun a bit! :)

6 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

It really is SO ADORABLE! I love it. I'm a sucker for animal stuff though. Can't wait to see little Jakey boy IN the nursery all wrapped up in those fun blankets.

Nicole said...

Love the monkeys! So cute!

Alaina Nelson said...

so cute! I'm so happy and excited for you!!

brevin+kim said...

Way cute!! I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to see little Jakey! Love you tonz!!

Kami said...

So cute Jenni! Not too much longer.... :)

Jill and Chris said...

Very cute. That is almost the same bedding I had for Kaden. Good taste :D And I hadn't heard the name til now either. Super cute. ALMOST THERE!!