WOOHOO!!!
So, if I could live my life in the world of Wicked....I totally would. I realize that makes me a super geek, but I don't care. I love this show!! Love the story, love the music, love the characters, love the costumes, love the set.....the list could go on. I have now seen it twice -- once really close up in New York, and now once REALLY far away in SLC. Haha. We got to the Capitol Theatre
In the car before the show, getting up the courage to brave the rain!
I realize this is super blurry, but my camera wouldn't focus because of all the sweet lighting! This is before the show started....The Clock of the Time Dragon!!
You're all so great to be so happy for me....."I couldn't be happier!" ;) heh heh.... REALLY!!
You're all so great to be so happy for me....."I couldn't be happier!" ;) heh heh.... REALLY!!





12 comments:
Two words: SO JEALOUS!!!!
No, seriously, I'm glad you guys got to go see it. That is so awesome! :)
We LOVED it! It really is life changing if you think about it. It's definately one of my favorite things.
tons of people in my family tried to get tickets for this show and couldnt. This is also my Brother (Micah) favorite musical. He is the music teacher at the JR. High. maybe someday i'll get to go see it. it looks fun1
jealous! I LOVE that show also... it's amazing the music blows my mind. Also a former YA played the role of Elphaba. I Don't know if she still is, but umm she pretty much rocked! I'm so happy for you that you got to go!
PS: Did you hear that a certain Elder is home from his mission.. just waiting patiently for an email :)
I don't even want to hear about it. AND I don't care about your dang flippin' awesome jacket, either! HA! ;)
I am so excited to see it on the 28th! My mom and Kimberly saw it on the 16th and loved it! I can't wait!
I am so JEALOUS that you got to see Wicked. I am sure glad you LoVeD it!
That's cool you got to go see it. It's comming to DC next month but we didn't feel like paying over 130.00 to see it and we'll have a new baby by then...hopefully! Anyway I would love to see it though.
Super Jealous!!! But am so excited that you guys got to see it! I can just imagine your excitement and you might be a geek but your my geek! Love ya!
Looks Awesome! Lucky!! We go to school for real estate is basically it, do some real estate stuff like rehabbing or short sales, and then market and get amazing commissions :)
So jealous that you got tickets! I seriously considered offering Capitol a years worth of free janitorial services for a ticket. Glad you two had a good time.
Oh, I am so jealous! I have to see at least two broadway plays before I die, which are WICKED....and Phantom of the Opera! And I still haven't seen either of them! Blah! "Sigh".... you guys are just so lucky! :)
Post a Comment